The Get Certified Get Ahead brand is owned and managed by YCDA, LLC.
We have created this privacy statement to help you understand what information we collect, why we collect it, and how you can update, manage, export, and delete your information.
What information do we collect?
We collect information from you when you place an order, subscribe to our newsletter, or fill out a form.
When you visit our site, we collect generic data such as your IP address, browser, and operating system. This data is used for analytics, but not stored by our site.
When ordering or registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter data such as:
- e-mail address
- mailing address
- and credit card information.
You may, however, visit our site anonymously.
Google, as a third party vendor, uses various technologies to collect and store information, including cookies, pixel tags, local storage, such as browser web storage or application data caches, databases, and server logs. Google uses this data to serve ads shown on some pages within this site.
Google describes key controls for managing your privacy across their services here. You can also visit the Privacy Checkup, which provides an opportunity to review and adjust important privacy settings. In addition to these tools, Google also offers specific privacy settings in their products — you can learn more in their Product Privacy Guide.
What do we use your information for?
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
- To personalize your experience (your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs)
- To improve our website (we continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you)
- To improve customer service (your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs)
- To process transactions
- Your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without your consent, other than for the express purpose of delivering the purchased product or service requested.
Managing, reviewing, and updating your information
When you’re signed in, you can always review and update information by visiting your User Profile page.
If you have trouble modifying your information and/or need assistance, please contact us for assistance.
How do we protect your information?
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you place an order or enter, submit, or access your personal information.
We offer the use of a secure server. All supplied sensitive/credit information is transmitted via Transport Layer Security (TLS) technology and then encrypted into our Payment gateway provider’s database. This data is only accessible by authorized personnel employed by the Payment gateway and they are required to keep the information confidential.
After a transaction, your credit card data is not stored on our servers.
Yes. Cookies are small files that a site or its service provider transfers to your computer’s hard drive through your Web browser (if you allow them) and they enables the site or service provider systems to recognize your browser and capture and remember certain information
Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others rights, property, or safety.
Third party links
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third party products or services on our website. These third party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
California Online Privacy Protection Act Compliance
Because we value your privacy we have taken the necessary precautions to be in compliance with the California Online Privacy Protection Act. We therefore will not distribute your personal information to outside parties without your consent.
Childrens Online Privacy Protection Act Compliance
We are in compliance with the requirements of COPPA (Childrens Online Privacy Protection Act), we do not collect any information from anyone under 13 years of age. Our website, products and services are all directed to people who are at least 13 years old or older.
Google Analytics and Adsense
Google Analytics is used to collect data about website traffic. The following features are enabled:
- We have implemented and use Display Advertising.
- We’ve implemented the Google Analytics features based on Displayed Advertising (e.g. Remarketing).
- Visitors can opt-out of Google Analytics for Display Advertising and customize Google Display Network ads using the Ads Preferences Manager.
- You can also opt-out via the Google Analytics opt-out browser add-on.
When Google Adsense is used:
- We use Remarketing with Google Analytics to advertise online.
- Third-party vendors, including Google, can show our ads on sites across the Internet.
- We and third-party vendors, including Google, use first-party cookies (such as the Google Analytics cookie) and third-party cookies (such as the DoubleClick cookie) together to inform, optimize, and serve ads based on someone’s past visits to our website.