Pass the Network+ Exam (N10-007)
The First Time You Take It
At $338, this exam is expensive.
Make sure you’re ready before exam day!
Full bank of over 200 realistic practice test questions with in-depth explanations to help you pass the Network+ exam the first time you take it.
Here’s what you get.
Network+ Study Materials
|60 Day Package|
Full bank of more than 200 N10-007 Network+ multiple choice practice test questions.
All questions include explanations so you’ll know why the correct answers are correct, and why the incorrect answers are incorrect.
See a demo here. This demo includes one sample performance-based question and four sample multiple choice questions.
At least 10 performance-based questions.
Extended access. Access the study materials for a total of 60 days because sometimes life happens.
|Bonus #2 |
10% off Voucher. Access to a coupon code that will give you 10% off your exam voucher. At the current price of $338 USD for the Network+ voucher, this can save you $33.80.
|Packages are available online shortly after making your payment, as long as you enter your email address correctly.||Only $39.99|
All questions include explanations so you’ll know why the correct answers are correct, and why the incorrect answers are incorrect. This way no matter how CompTIA words the questions, you’ll be able to answer them correctly.
Multiple quiz formats to let you use these questions based on the way you learn.
- Learn mode. Learn mode allows you to keep selecting answers until you select the correct answer. Once you select the correct answer, you’ll see the explanation.
- Test mode. In test mode, you can only see the correct answers and explanations after you complete the test.
This package allows you to go through the practice test questions in multiple ways based on how you learn best.
- Domains 1 through 5* using Learn Mode
- Domains 1 through 5* using Test Mode (Randomized)
- Special Test Your Readiness Quiz (75 random questions from the full bank)
Test your readiness with these quality questions.
Understand the important concepts using the explanations.
If you’re like most people, you’ve already spent money on one or more Network+ books or courses. Now you need to ensure you understand the concepts and how they are tested. You can pay $100 or more for practice test questions, but you don’t need to.
The set of practice test questions will give you a view of typical questions you can expect to see on the live exam.
You don’t need to spend a fortune to get quality practice test questions.
* CompTIA identified five domains of objectives for the CompTIA Network+ exam. They are:
- 1.0 Networking Concepts
- 2.0 Infrastructure
- 3.0 Network Operations
- 4.0 Network Security
- 5.0 Network Troubleshooting and Tools